Anonymous wondered: Hi, you're a J2 shipper as well am I right? Please recommend me some non-AUs I really need them
Aww, gladly! My list would be reaaaly long so I’m only gonna rec a few of my favourites:
- Win-Win Situation - NC-17 - Word Count: 11,700 - The boys have to make out on camera. [Prompt: J2 making silly bets on set and the loser always has to do something embarrassing.]
- The Courtship of Jensen’s Co-Star - NC-17 - Word Count: 112k - Somewhere in the time between a handshake and a hug, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki went from being reel-life brothers to real-life best friends, and complete strangers to cosmic soul mates, no rhyme or reason to it that either of them could ever see.
- With Paper And String - PG-13 - Word Count: 7872 - Jensen’s mixtape still has two songs on it. His birdhouse died in the planning stage. The hair on his knuckles is growing back all weird and bristly. He hasn’t been having the best month.
- So I Called Chad - NC-17 - Word Count: ~30k - Jensen has a car accident, but Jared’s the one who gets hurt.
- The Play Nice Proviso - NC-17 - Word Count: ~70,000 - When Jensen Ackles first met Jared Padalecki, it was most definitely not love at first sight. It wasn’t even like at first sight. In fact, Jensen hated him, and he had a few good reasons as to why
- I’m Showing You How Epic We Would Be - NC-17 - Word Count: 28,000 - Jensen and Jared are in love with each other, but neither has let the other in on the secret yet. Then Jensen finds a hidden list that might help him show Jared just how perfect they could be together.
- Jensening - [J2M, J2, Cockles] - NC-17 - Word Count: 3,400 - Jared and Misha share the same addiction: Jensen. And it’s totally unfair right? Jensen’s got to paid at some point… Porny porn.
I finally did this, I made my very own Destiel rec list, hooray! :3 Mostly long stories [if you want some Destiel porn, go check my PWP rec list.], segregated in two categories: non-AU/semi-AU/canon-AU and totally-AU
♥ - absolute favourites.
NON-AU / SEMI-AU / CANON-AU
White Blank Page - NC-17 - Word Count: 22,453 - “I woke up in a hospital, had no idea what happened and who I am, I was told I fight ghosts and demons, then a guy in a trench coat tells me he is an angel. My head hurts like hell and I feel like puking. So yeah, I probably don’t make any sense. Sorry for inconvenience.”
♥ Hummingbirds - NC-17 - Word Count: 23,700 -Castiel is rendered mute after being taught a painful lesson, but that enables Dean to learn a few lessons of his own while holding onto something important for him. Elsewhere, someone really loves to count…
YOU CAN NEVER NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH DESTIEL PORN
Yep, that’s right, I’ve made a Destiel PWP rec list.
BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH DESTIEL PORN, OKAY.
No, not every fic is plotless, but definitely all of them are rated NC-17. Mostly one-shots. Top!Cas and Top!Dean. I wasn’t sure what to do with a blowjob/handjob/rimming/voyeurism/etc fics, so I decided to make another category for them called “Other fics.”
That Awkward Moment When… - All in all, with a full tank of gas and his radio turned up loud, Dean was in a pretty damn good mood. All that vanished into shock and concern when the sky lit up like daylight, as though someone had decided that black was so passé for nighttime. Excessive amounts of wing!kink and oil gland!kink.
His eyes are always on me. Desperately wanting - J2 Rec List
♥ - my absolutely favourites.
- ♥ The Lake House - NC-17 - Word Count: ~27,000 - Based on the movie “The Lake House”. Jared is a doctor working in Chicago, moving out of the Lake House, built with glass. Jensen is an architect and a new owner of the Lake House. They start talking through the letters they put in the lake house’s mailbox. Soon, they discover that the distance between them is measured in time rather than miles.
- ♥♥ Beholder - NC-17 - Word Count: ~80,000 - Jared was passionate about the work he did with the animal shelter. Between that and living with Sandy, life was satisfactory. Until the cold night that the filthy, homeless man hidden in an oversized hoodie was dumped at the shelter and Jared couldn’t just turn him out. Even if the man roared and called himself ‘Beast.’ Because under the hood, Jared was sure he caught a glimpse of a prince in those green eyes.
- Change Your Name and Come Seek Me - NC-17 - Word Count: ~37,500 - Sometimes, you have to die in order be with the one you love. Jared Padalecki is just your average guy next door, except for his ability to bring people back to life after successfully preventing their death. When he meets Jensen, all he wants is to live a ordinary life. Only, Jensen has a secret of his own, and soon, Jared’s life becomes even more complicated.
- Empty Room - NC-17 - Word Count: 45,666 - Jared’s life felt like it was slowly falling into pieces, slipping right through his fingers and he didn’t even know why.What he did know was that there had to be a reason why he would always find his dogs scratching at the door to the empty room in his house. Why he would hesitate so many times before driving off to set simply because it felt wrong somehow to go alone. Why he would dream of this one guy he’d never met, but who, in his dreams, felt like a man he had spent a lifetime with. Why he couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something, someone, he’d forgotten.
- ♥ Wedded Blitz - NC-17 - Word Count: 33,000 - Movie Prompt: The Hangover. Fiction, not fact, except for the parts that are true. The words belong to me, but not the songs, nor the images contained within, and certainly not the boys. Boo. Also, no animals were harmed in the writing of this fic.
- ♥ Win-Win Situation - NC-17 - Word Count: 11,700 - The (plot device) made us do it! The boys have to make out on camera.
- The Play Nice Proviso - NC-17 - Word Count: ~70,000 - When Jensen Ackles first met Jared Padalecki, it was most definitely not love at first sight. It wasn’t even like at first sight. In fact, Jensen hated him, and he had a few good reasons as to why. So what if his new co-star was oblivious to his one-sided warfare? Jensen could deal. Apart from when he couldn’t.
- Here For The Moment - NC-17 - Word Count: 34,751 - When Jensen crashes into Jared’s life, quite literally, Jared is only too happy to go along for the ride. What starts as a happy twist of fate leads into something more, and Jared soon realizes his feelings for Jensen are only getting stronger with time. But Jensen is caught up in a past that Jared can’t be a part of, and being happy in love ends up being more complicated than Jared thought.
- Spin The Light To Gold - NC-17 - Word Count: 52,000 - It’s Jared’s first summer as a junior counselor at an idyllic summer camp, and he’s looking forward to as much sun and fun as he can handle. But things don’t turn out exactly as he plans, and his summer takes an interesting turn when he finds himself falling for a hot older counselor. Featuring Chad, crafts, hordes of kids, and all the summer camp cliches imaginable.
- Incriminating Evidence - NC-17 - Word count: ~34,000 - Roommates!fic. Jared’s not really a nosy guy except for the times when he is.
- ♥ The Courtship of Jensen’s Co-Star - NC-17 - Word count: 112K+ - Somewhere in the time between a handshake and a hug, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki went from being reel-life brothers to real-life best friends, and complete strangers to cosmic soul mates, no rhyme or reason to it that either of them could ever see. Jared was everything Jensen was not: friendly, funny, and full of life; one in six-point-whatever billion the Earth’s population currently stood at. Life was awesome. Work was amazing. Everything was fine until Jared kissed Jensen. Everything was peachy until Jensen fell in love.
- Thespis - NC-17 - Word Count: 36,141 - Jared is a makeup artist and is hired for a new movie based in Vancouver. Jensen plays the part of a hardcore, punk-rock star, but he has a real-life attitude problem. Unfortunately, Jared can’t figure out why and still finds Jensen attractive.
- The Lie That Keeps You Warm - NC-17 - Word Count: 72,977 - Jensen is a Hollywood actor who’s quickly fading out of the spotlight. To create a new buzz, his agent suggests a double whammy tabloid shocker; Jensen Ackles is getting married… to a guy. But of all the people his agent picks to be his “groom-to-be”, Jensen didn’t expect it to be Jared Padalecki, the once dorky kid he used to bully in high school.
- So I Called Chad - NC-17? - Word Count: ~30,000 - Jensen has a car accident, but Jared’s the one who gets hurt.
- ♥ Royally Complicated - NC-17 - Word Count: 52,200 - Jensen’s completely sick of his completely dull life; despite a great apartment, a job he loves, and well-intentioned friends who want nothing but the best for him, he’s bored out of his skull. When those well-intentioned friends drunkenly book him a trip to beautiful and exotic Los Roques, Venezuela, Jensen figures he’ll make the best of it, and if that happens to include a fling with a handsome and mysterious stranger he never expects to see again, so much the better.
- I’d Rather Fight With You - NC-17 - Word Count: 58,000+ - When Jared decided to spend his summer working at a camp, he was expecting it to be easy. But Head Counselor, Jensen, seems to have a personal grudge against him, and Jared doesn’t know what he did wrong.
- Sunscreen - NC-17 - Word Count: ~4,000 - Jensen really likes Jared’s feet. 0% kink/fetish and 100% schmoopy porn cliches.
- Tell Me You Love Me - NC-17 - Word Count: 9,600 - Jared has loved his brother Jeff’s best friend Jensen for as long as he can remember, but when Jensen turns him down on his 23rd birthday, Jared flees to Corfu in an attempt to get laid and get on with his life - as far away from Jensen as he can get. But Jensen seems to have other ideas…
- Absolute Beginners - NC-17 - Word Count: ~30,000 - Jared Padalecki is 27 when he realizes he has fallen in love for the first time… with his best friend. But Jensen’s not gay, right? Right?!?
- Melting Under Blue Skies - R/NC-17 - Word Count: 23,733 - College!AU. In which Jensen tries hard not to fall for Jared, and is generally sort of an idiot, and Jared hugs a lot.
- Blame It On Gravity - NC-17 - Word Count: 16,300 - In which Jensen’s friends are assholes, and Jensen falls for Jared. Literally.
- All Through The Town - NC-17 - Word Count: 7,300 - Jared and Jensen ride the same bus every morning.
- This Course We Plotted - NC-17 - Word Count: ~38,000 - Jared Padalecki has a life he loves: friends, family, a good job and plans to make it as a writer someday. All that is shaken up when he meets Detective Jensen Ackles one night, while working an overtime shift.
- Can’t Read My Poker Face - PG-13 - Word Count: 2,334 - Misha plays dirty, Jensen’s pretty and Jared’s confused and stuck in between…
- The Discovery of Jensen Padalecki - R - Word Count: 3,742 - Jensen Ackles was a prankster extraordinaire. Nay, he was the king of all pranksters. So when Eric Kripke decided it was time for payback, Jensen had to resort to desperate measures to come out on top. He was just a little clueless as to how this suddenly involved misusing what he’s learnt from the Discovery Channel and kissing Jared Padalecki.
- Thirty-Three And Counting - R - Word Count: 1,550 - ‘When he was a day old, before his parents had even decided between ‘Justin’ and ‘Jensen’, according to Donna Ackles anyway, his big brother Josh took one look at him, frowned, and stated, “He’s ugly, Momma. Give him back to the stork and get another baby. Or at least get your money back.”’
- ♥ Just One Breath - NC-17 - Word Count: 56,000 - Following a horrific event during filming, Jensen’s life hangs in the balance and Jared discovers what is truly important.
- Eat Drink Love - NC-17 - Word Count: 8,600 - Cynical waiter Jensen serves Serial Dater Jared’s row of first dates.
- If You Let Me Fall (Let Me Break) - NC-17 - Word Count - 20,160 - As a wedding dress designer, Jensen Ackles believes in fairy tale endings. Except maybe for himself. And now Jared Padalecki has walked back into his life, and Jensen is supposed to give him his happy ending. Even if it means Jensen might never get his own.
- ♥ The Fanboy Complex - NC-17 - Word Count: ~9,400 - For the last five years Jensen has been a fan of the show Supernatural so when he gets the chance to go to a convention he jumps on the opportunity. What happens there is more than he could ever dream of. (age reversal - Jared is 30, Jensen is 15)
- Sticks and Stones - NC-17 - Word Count: 22,000 - SO! Who wants 22,000 words of J2 hurt/comfort fic filled with sex and schmoop and Jensen playing with Jared’s dogs!
- Beautiful Disaster - NC-17 - Word Count: 96,941 - Rock Band AU. Jensen’s the lead guitarist in the number one rock band in the country. Justin’s the lead singer, and they’ve been doing this together since middle-school, been together since just after high school. As on top of the world as they are, Jensen’s starting to become disillusioned with the lifestyle and his crumbling relationship with Justin. And then he meets a new roadie on the crew named Jared who’s got a voice like an angel and a heart to match, and everything starts to change.
- A Slow Process Of Understanding - NC-17 - Word Count: 94,300 - It’s a world like this one except for the all-powerful State that’s very firmly in control and, oh, the fact that slavery is legal. Jared had never really thought about it, or the fight for freedom going on around him, he was too busy enjoying his privileged life as an actor on a sci-fi show.
- ♥♥ As this sunset turns to morning - NC-17 - Word Count: ~86,000 - Jensen spends his life hiding who he is from the family that would never accept him if they knew. When he’s uprooted in the middle of his senior year and suddenly becomes the new kid, his carefully placed mask begins to slip. Especially when he meets Jared – a loud, outspoken spectacle of a boy that fights for everything Jensen was taught to stand against. Jared has no problem going after what he wants, and now it’s just a matter of Jensen letting himself do the same.
- ♥ Who Watches Over Me? - NC-17 - Word Count: 96,700 -
Jensen Ackles is an ex-Navy SEAL turned civilian bodyguard with a mysterious past. Jared Padalecki is a flamboyant Hollywood star known for his action movies who’s been receiving death threats. The case sounds like Jensen’s idea of a nightmare, and he takes it on against his better judgment.
- ♥ Small Small World - NC-17 - Word Count: 34,570 - Jensen Ackles has got the dream job of a former comic book fanboy: the creator of his very own series Small Small World which stars the man who would be perfect for Jensen if only he were real. Little does Jensen know that his world is about to get a whole lot smaller.
- Stand On Your Own Head (For A Change) - NC-17 - Word Count: ~30,000 - Jared’s a transportation engineer who’s just trying to get the job done. Jensen’s a community activist who’s trying to keep his neighborhood intact. When they go head-to-head on the same project, sparks fly—of all kinds.
- Tailgates Down In The Parking Lot - NC-17 - Word Count: 24,800 -
Jared likes his life in Miami: the partying, the fighting, the girls - it’s his big fuck you to Dad and step-mom number two. Only now he’s being shipped off for bad behavior to small town Tennessee and a summer with the woman who abandoned him. Jared has zero interest in getting to know his mom or the tired, two stoplight town he’s stuck in. Seventeen and not a care in the world, he’s not expecting the life that’s waiting for him: endless days at the pond, laying out in the park and those nights pulled up in fields with the radio up high. He’s definitely not expecting to meet Jensen, his mom’s handyman neighbor and maybe just the thing Jared’s been waiting for.
- Open Heart Dentistry - NC-17 - Word Count: 25,000 - When closeted army dentist Jensen Ackles returns home to fill in for his sick father, he has a bad start due to his lacking bedside manner and overall misanthropic attitude. Sexy new patient Jared Padalecki looks like a wet dream come true to Jensen – until he finds out Jared’s a whiny assed crybaby. (Or, as hippie nurse!Misha calls it: a patient suffering from extreme dental anxiety). Their mutual sexual attraction is strong but will they manage to get over their differences?
- Struts and Frets - NC-17 - Word Count: ~23,000 - Jared finally has a pilot that’s been picked up, and it’s worlds away from Gilmore Girls. Trouble is, the guy playing Dean is a complete douchebag. Then Jared bumps into Jensen, who he swears was made for the role.
- ♥ In A Mirror Distorted and Indistinct - NC-17 - Word Count: 36,800 - They keep calling him beautiful. Pretty. “Come on. Look this way. Give us a smile, Jensen.” He smiles and blinks against the flashes, fighting the urge to lower his eyes, to hide the blush burning under layers of makeup. Sweat runs down his back, his hands tremble.
He’s not pretty, not beautiful. He’s small and weak and pathetic and one day they’re all gonna figure it out. One day…
- Instant Pleasure - NC-17 - Word Count: 3,150 - As a game, Jared and Jensen keep leaving pictures of themselves in each other’s trailers. They get progressively dirtier as time goes on, and eventually, one of them sees a really good pic and goes to take what he wants.
- But Then My Homework Was Never Quite Like This - NC-17 - Word Count: 85,984 - AU. Jared’s eighteen and in his senior year at a private school in San Francisco. He’s coasting pretty on his parents generous school donations—until his seventh period Physics teacher gets replaced with the maddening, infuriating, gorgeous Mr. Ackles. Jared’s gotten by all his life on his money and his charm, but Mr. Ackles seems to think he needs some… lessons in self-control. The journey their relationship eventually takes them on turns out to be far more than either of them ever bargained for. Toppy!Teacher!Jensen in glasses and Student!Jared in private school uniform included!
- Driving Jared Padalecki - R - Word Count: 2,800 - Jared’s a movie star. He really shouldn’t be having lusty thoughts for his driver. Tell that to his dick.
- Pick Up Your Crazy Heart (And Give It One More Try) - NC-17 - Word Count: ~59,000 - Supernatural is easily the best thing that ever happened to Jensen - he’s finally the lead on a TV show, plays a badass demon hunter every day, and works with Jared. Over time, their friendship grows, enough so that they spend most of their free time together and Jensen becomes unofficial co-parent to Jared’s dogs. It works out perfectly, until things get complicated after a random hook-up that leaves Jensen confused and their friendship cracked. Jensen’s never planned on settling down with another person; but when he realizes his feelings for Jared aren’t going to disappear, he starts to wonder if maybe he’s ready to give it a try.
- Business and Pleasure - NC-17 - Word Count: 28,000 - Jared’s a philandering CEO and Jensen’s his overworked assistant – that is, until Jared decides he needs to improve his image by having a serious relationship and chooses Jensen to be his fake boyfriend. But Jensen’s a little in love with Jared and Jared has ideas of his own, and pretty soon no one is certain what’s fake and what’s real anymore. Featuring dancing, denial, a lot of inappropriate work behavior, and an infamous office holiday party.
- Love Is A Funny Thing - NC-17 - Word Count: ~40,000 - Everyone knows the story of how Jared and Jensen met and filled Sam and Dean’s shoes. They met in the waiting room and became instant brothers on-screen and best friends behind it. There were bar fights and red carpet fondling, Ritchie Valens and Thomas Kinkade, Christmases together and vacations apart, conventions, the writer’s strike, a broken engagement, a new co-star to love, living together, and then not. But what no one knows is what happened in the space in-between, and how Jared and Jensen had to find themselves, and each other, over six seasons of failed relationships, random hook-ups, and a coat closet confessional.
- ♥ Open Your Eyes, Open Your Heart - NC-17 - Word Count: ~30,000 - “Times where the band was all over the news and the new best thing are long gone. Sure, they are still on the road, still attract a decent crowd but they haven’t a released anything new in close to three years now. About to lose their record deal Jensen is desperately trying to find new ideas. But writing new songs proves to be much more difficult than it used to be. On a chance night he finds inspiration, only for it to turn out to be a washed up casting star seemingly earning his money out on the streets. That’s not really what he had in mind as his new muse. Jared, though, seems determined to stay around.”
Everything is Cockles and Nothing Hurts - Cockles Rec List
Ladies and gentlemen, hunters, demons, angels or whatever the heck you are - please welcome my Cockles rec list!
Hope you’ll enjoy all of the fics as much as I do, because
EVERYTHING IS COCKLES AND NOTHING HURTS!
Warning: almost all these fics are non-AU.
♥ - my absolutely favourites
♥ Ad-Libbed - NC-17 - The thing about Misha? Misha ad-libs.
♥ Ice Ice Baby - NC-17 - “There’s nothing to protect your virtue now,” he goaded, getting into this odd sort of banter that always bubbled up between them, because apparently his coworker’s weirdness was contagious.
“You haven’t won the keys to my chastity belt yet,” Misha pointed out.